[R] See source code for survplot function in Design package

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 5 19:02:48 CET 2009

Eleni Rapsomaniki wrote:
> Dear R users,
>
> I know one way to see the code for a hidden function, say function_x, is
> using default.function_x (e.g. summary.default). But how can I see the
> code for imported packages that have no namespace (in this case Design)?
>
> Many Thanks
> Eleni

 > methods(survplot)
[1] survplot.Design
[2] survplot.residuals.psm.censored.normalized
[3] survplot.survfit

Type any one of those function names to see the full code.  Or go to
http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/Design/trunk/ as
detailed in the home page for Design:
http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/s/Design

Frank