[R] plm package

Kirsten Svenja Wiebe ele.fanti at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 14:41:42 CET 2009

Hi there,

additionally to the question below, how I can get data into the pdata.frame format, I have another question:

Why doen't R recognize the function plm.data (), when calling it? I did load the plm library before...

Greetz, Kirsten

How do I actually manage to get data into the pdata.frame format?
i.e. how do I declare id and time? I already tried various things and got even more error messages. for example

> country <- c("AGO","BWA","DRC","LSO","MDG","MWI","MUS","MOZ","NAM","SYC","ZAF","SWZ","TZA","ZMB","ZWE")
> time1 <- c(1991:2006)
> pdata.frame(EMPR1,id=country,time=time1)
serie SYC  is NA and has been removed
Fehler in (function(x, i) if (is.matrix(i)) as.matrix(x)[[i]] else .subset2(x,  :
        rekursives Indizieren auf Level 2 fehlgeschlagen

where EMPR is a data.frame with 16 rows (time) and 15 columns (countries).

Thank you,
Kirsten

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a