[R] Output results to a single postscript document

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 12:10:03 CET 2009

Hi Pele,

>> I have been trying to output all my results (text, plots, etc) into the
>> same postscript file...

Surely I missed something? Is it not simply that you are turning off the
postscript device in the wrong place? At the moment you only seem to be
using the postscript device in the plotting/chart function.

 chart <- function(mod) {
	  postscript(file="fig.ps")
   	  par(mfrow=c(2,1))
   	  acf(residuals(mod))
   	  pacf(residuals(mod))
   	  dev.off()                }    ## don't turn it off here

Only turn it off when you have finished printing/plotting everything that
you want in it. You really do need to be more specific about what you have
in mind.

Regards, Mark.