[R] Output results to a single postscript document

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 15:36:37 CET 2009

Sorry. I now see that you did open a pdf device and attached results.
So your request is for results of summary and AIC to appear in the pdf
output? The plotrix library has functions capable of adding tables or
textboxes to plots. The Sweave and odfWeave packages provide a general
approach to creating such documents. I don't think you want the full
contents of summary(mod) but rather what summary displays at the
console, which is different.

--
David Winsemius