[R] Question about ROCR package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 21:57:51 CET 2009

If you post the code that you used, prehapsy using the sample data in
the same package, you may get more useful replies:

    "commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."

Gee, ... where have I seen that before?

Also could see the thread;

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2009-February/186754.html

....posted last week. The preferred method is to use the proper
extractor functions, but since you provided no code we cannot look at
your objects. Looking at the documentation for perfomance-class
objects I do not see mention of y.values.

--
David Winsemius