[R] Error installing rjags in Ubuntu Linux

Paul Heinrich Dietrich paul.heinrich.dietrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:31:53 CET 2009

Dirk helped me by pointing out some other downloads I needed in another
thread to get updates working with R.  After I got that working, in answer
to this question, I installed rjags and it worked...next came R2jags, and I
ran my first JAGS example with Gelman's school example.  Success!  Many
thanks to all.