[R] Inverse Gaussian dist in a GEE model

René Holst rho at aqua.dtu.dk
Mon Feb 9 22:27:49 CET 2009

For a simulation study, I need to fit a GEE with a IG distribution and using a log link function. As far as I know, there are two GEE packages available ('gee' and 'geepack') but none of them supports IG. I've also tried using family=quasi("log","mu^3") (without luck!).'
Any guidance is highly appreciated

Cheers,

René

New MSc Program in Aquatic Science and Technology

The new MSc program offers a unique combination of biology, mathematics and technology and addresses global challenges in climate, environment and food resources. The program starts in September 2009 and is being developed collaboratively by the Technical University of Denmark and University of Copenhagen.
Further information from http://aquascience.dtu.dk