[R] Strange behaviour of ISOdatetime

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 17:51:29 CET 2009

My guess is that your two machines have different setting for locale.
What does this produce on each of them:

sessionInfo()$locale

(Note: It would have been part of the information that you were asked
to provide per the posting guide.)
---
For questions about unexpected behavior or a possible bug, you should,
at a minimum, copy and paste the output from sessionInfo() into your
message. When mentioning version numbers, always use the full version
number, e.g., `2.6.1', not just `2.6', and also mention the platform
(Windows, Linux, MacOS X, with their versions). Other potentially
relevant details include the locale (type Sys.getlocale() at the R
prompt), and whether you installed a pre-compiled binary version of R
or compiled it yourself.

--
David Winsemius