[R] tcltk, tcltk2, Rcmdr, Mac OS X

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Feb 11 00:08:11 CET 2009

Dear Larry,

The tcltk package is part of the standard R distribution; it doesn't live on
CRAN, and should already be installed. Have you tried loading tcltk directly
-- library(tcltk)?

It's possible that you don't have X11 Tcl/Tk installed on your Mac. Take a
look at the Rcmdr installation notes for Macs, at
<http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/installation-notes.html>, if you
haven't already done so.

I hope this helps,
 John