[R] plot slideshow

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 05:41:11 CET 2009

Or if the computation is time-consuming, you may try the 'animation'
package, which has provided an HTML/JavaScript approach to show your
graphs one by one, either automatically or manually. See
http://animation.yihui.name/animation:start for details.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086