[R] Generating Correlation matrix

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:37:14 CET 2009

Assuming you want "ordinary" correlations - Pearson or Spearman - and not
some financial thing I've never heard of, searching the help for correlation
would have gotten you to cor(), and probably also to other more elaborate
constructions.

If your problem is more complex than that, we need a better description
of the difficulty, along with example code for as far as you can get yourself.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org