[R] plots and text to the same output file

lauramorgana at bluewin.ch lauramorgana at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 11 19:27:20 CET 2009

Hello,
I would like to save different plots and some text (like summaries, AIC, ...) on the same file.
I've read the e-mails entitled "Output results to a single postscript document" written some days ago and I've tried
to use the function odfInsertPlot() in the package "odfWeave" but it doesn't work on my computer (I've seen that
odfWeave package depends on XML package, which is not available for windows...)
Does somebody know if there is another function or package that could help? I would need at least to put all the
plots on the same file
... of course I could copy and paste them by hand but there are tens of graphs... :-(

Thanks!!
Laura