[R] ggobi install

Mark Ungrin mark.ungrin at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 12 18:00:11 CET 2009

hi - not sure if this is the right spot to ask for help on this,
probably a basic question...

I am trying to install ggobi on R running on Ubuntu Hardy - I am new to
both Linux & R so the answer may be obvious & I'm just missing it. I
have installed GGobi via synaptic, but trying to install rggobi I get
the following error - there's some path problem but I don't fully
understand the error message:

please let me know

thanks!

Mark