[R] analogue to "lines" commant in "plot" when using boxplot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 17:34:43 CET 2009

No example and I find the specification unclear, but perhaps you can
follow the steps outlined in this earlier posting to get closer what
you want.    .... or, as always,  provide a base example and
description of what is needed.

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp08/archive/154176.html

--
David Winsemius