[R] Outlier Detection for timeseries

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Sat Feb 14 17:26:39 CET 2009

  Doug Martin et al ( he may not be the first author ) has a book called
Robust Regression
and I vaguely recall seeing a chapter in there related to outlier
detection. in time series.

Given that there's an S+ package associated with the book, maybe that
package has been or can be translated to R and can then be used for what
the person is asking. All this is guesswork but maybe worth looking
into. The book may also include the various scripts at a website but I
don''t have the book in front of me to check that.