[R] anova help

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 21:09:45 CET 2009

You probably did not forget to attach the data the first time, either.
You, instead, probably did not remember to read the posting guide
thoroughly regarding what constitutes an acceptable attachment type.
Suggest that you change your mail client settings to transmit plain
text and "follow the directions":

David Winsemius