[R] printing out the summary for lm into a txt file

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 19:50:53 CET 2009

".... did not work."

Might that mean errors? Care to share?

Running that through my wetware R interpreter, I think I am seeing you
ask for creation of models with variable outcomes from a the first 100
columns of "data". And then you are specifying a formula that includes
a weird mixture of 3 vectors, data[,"x1"],x2 x3,... plus all of the
data.frame, "data"? Have you tested this loop without the sink's to
see if it produces anything meaningful?

Once you test the process, then issue the sink(filename, append=TRUE)
once, before the loop, do your analyses in the loop, and then close
with sink() after the loop.

--
David Winsemius