[R] R and JavaGD?

nicro bcoon at sequenom.com
Fri Feb 20 01:49:31 CET 2009

As a followup to my previous question on R and Java interaction, it looks
like there may be some promise to use JRI and JavaGD together.

But, I have been unable to find any documentation or examples anywhere on
how to use JavaGD.  Does anyone have any experience on how to use JavaGD?  I
am trying to get the Canvas class object into my SWT java application.

As a last resort I will contact the author directly, but I thought I would
check here first.

Thanks!