[R] Rpad sever version

Paul Schmidt schmidt.paul at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 14:04:02 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a poblem with the Rpad server version. I've created a
three-step-calculation with Rpad. It consists of three .Rpad pages
linked to each other. It  works perfect on he local version, because on
every page Rpad is communicating with the same R process. So all the
variables are still available.

If I run these pages on a server every page gets its own R process. So
the variables of the first .Rpad page are not longer available on the
second .Rpad page. This is my problem.

Is there any possibility to run all pages on the same R process?

Thanks.
Paul