[R] C function calling in R

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Feb 20 14:37:48 CET 2009

On 2/20/2009 7:07 AM, Cetinyürek Aysun wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a problem in calling my C code from R. If I do not need to use
> #include<R.h>, the codes work properly. But when I need to use it, my
> codes produce an error as:
>
> logpostCLM.cpp:7:15: error: R.h: No such file or directory
> logpostCLM.cpp:8:24: error: Rinternals.h: No such file or directory
> logpostCLM.cpp:9:19: error: Rmath.h: No such file or directory
> logpostCLM.cpp:10:24: error: R_ext/BLAS.h: No such file or directory
>
> My computer is an HP using Window Vista.
> My code in codeblocks starts as below:

This is really an R-devel question.  Please follow up there.

You don't say how you tried to compile it.  You need to make sure your
compiler knows where to find the header files (and your linker knows
where to find the libraries).  R CMD SHLIB or R CMD INSTALL will do
that; were you using one of those?

Duncan Murdoch