[R] Listbox in R

RUSER2009 nxradhak at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 20:43:08 CET 2009

I am trying to display a set of listboxes in a systematic manner.
For instance, I display Listbox 1, let the user pick the parameters of
interest then destroy it.
Now I display Listbox 2....
and so on.

So in essence I would like to create listboxes in a "for -loop".

When I try to loop - all the listboxes are displayed simultaneously and
nothing works properly - any comment on how to avoid this. I need the
listboxes to displayed one at a time.

I need to set some flag. I am hoping there are some a parmaters in the
'tkbutton' which will be helpful.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome.