[R] Help with Latex (Hmisc)

jimdare jamesdare26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:36:59 CET 2009

Dear R Users,

I have three questions.

1)  Is there a way to get the output tex file to include

\documentclass{report}
\begin{document}

and

\end{document}

so I can generate a PDF straight away.  (I am trying to generate hundreds of
these and don't want to have to manually type this in every time I load a
tex file).

2)  When I have have a table of greater than 9 columns, the columns to the
right tend to get cut off (see attached PDF "SNA cutoff").  Is it possible
to specify that if the number of columns >9, continue the table below (see
attached PDF "Desired result". Excuse my crude editing skills but you get
the idea).

3) This is not so related to R but I thought someone may know the answer.
Is there a way to maintain the image quality when I copy these tables into a
word document?   The file "Desired result" shows how copying from the
original pdf ("SNA cutoff") drastically reduces the quality (note the word
doc was re-converted to a PDF for posting).

Regards,
James

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22191035/SNA%2Bcutoff.pdf SNA+cutoff.pdf
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22191035/Desired%2Bresult.pdf Desired+result.pdf