[R] how to label the branches of a tree

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 14:28:22 CET 2009

When I execute that code, I get labels both on the branching points
and at the leaves of the tree. So I guess my reply is "cannot
reproduce" or "do not understand".  They are however not properly
positioned and the edges and bottoms of some of the labels are cut
off, but that did not sound like your question.

Using Mac OS X 10.5.6 and the ATT binary of R2.8.1. ‘rpart’ version
3.1-42.

--
David Winsemius

Note:  your mailer is putting single quotes inside the enclosing angle
brackets so my mailer does not recognize the r-help address as a valid
address. Since this is the first time I have encountered this
construction, I wonder if your mailer is adhering to standards in its
reply-to functions.