[R] R communication

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Feb 26 18:16:32 CET 2009

This could depend somewhat on which OS you have on the computers as to which packages will work or work best for you.  A couple of packages to look at include, Rmpi, nws, and snow (no relation), and the other packages in the suggests field for snow.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org