[R] R help and finishing an excel project

Ray Mota rmota at srgresearch.com
Sat Jan 3 08:59:05 CET 2009

 Hi Yuzhi...I'm not sure if you company gets involve with small
project-but

 I figure I send the e-mail and maybe you could point me in the right

direction.

We are a small technology research firm and we do market shares and

 market sizing. We wanted to automate teh process better. We had hire a

consultant who develoepd all of the equations for us and process, I

 have all of the details, the problem we have is that the consulatnt

 came down with cancer and he has a tough battle ahead of him---he

 never got a chance to convert it to excel and R so we could use it.
Does

 your company have person that would get involve to finish this project

 for us-if not any recommendations would be helpful

 I'm sorry for sending it to this since I wasn't sure which one ot sedn
it to,

 Thanks so Much

 Ray

 616-802-0896