[R] Problems with Rcmdr and BiodiversityR

Frieda friederike.grueninger at uni-passau.de
Sun Jan 4 17:55:35 CET 2009

Dear John,
thanks for the quick answer - I'm new to R and sometimes a bit lost in the
"jungle"... - version conflict seems to be the problem. I use the recent
Rcmdr Version but took the plug-in package for BiodiversityR from the
authors page, which seems to be not updated
(http://www.worldagroforestry.org/treesandmarkets/tree_diversity_analysis.asp).
I'll find a working plug-in!
Thanks again

Frieda