[R] adding a curve with xaxs="i"

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 03:41:33 CET 2009

See if this gets you closer to what you want.

  x1 <- c(1,2,3,4,5)
  x2 <- c(2,4,6,8,10)
  mod <- lm (x2~x1)
  hm <- function (x) (mod$coe[1]+x*mod$coe[2])
  plot.new()
  # ...
  box()
  curve (hm,lty=1,xaxs="i",  xlim=c(0,1), yaxs="i", xlab="", xaxt="n" )

Seemed as though the , add=TRUE, parameter was getting in the way of
the other par settings working as "expected".
--
David Winsemius