[R] Generating GUI for r-scripts

Daren Tan daren76 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:08:15 CET 2009

Hi,

I have developed some scripts that basically ask for input tab-limited format files, do some processing, and output several pictures or csv. Now I need to have some gui to wrap on top of the scripts, so that end-users can select their input files, adjust some parameters for processing, and select output folder or filenames.

Please advice me if there is any tools or project suitable for my tasks.

Thanks