[R] illustrating a report

Wydou wydolor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:16:44 CET 2009

Hi all

I would like to know a bit more about illustrating an a4 page within R.
Finally I would like to have a pdf with multiple pages containing some
statistics.
I'm already able to produce a pdf, containing a plot in the center of one a4
page. As a next step I would like to set a title on top of this a4 page
(maybe with absolute positions, if not possible to set it relative?). The
plots then should be centered horizontaly but not vertically...

Can you give me some advice, how to realise this?

Thank you already in advance.
Stephan