[R] R "Threatens" SAS According to The NYT

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 7 14:18:24 CET 2009

    ao>  On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:05 AM, ajay ohri
    ao> <ajayohri at yahoo.com> wrote:

    >> FYI..not a R -Help Topic, buy I dont know which list to
    >> post discussions like this.  Regards, Ajay

R-help is fine.

Thanks a lot, Ajay, for the pointer!

At the bottom of the page it says

 __  A version of this article appeared in print on January 7, 2009,
 __  on page B6 of the New York edition.

Now if any the NYT (print version) subscribers on R-help are
willing to fulfill a New Year's wish for me,
I'd be very grateful for a (digital scan) copy of that page.

Martin Maechler,
ETH Zurich