[R] R in the NY Times

David M Smith david at revolution-computing.com
Wed Jan 7 17:22:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Tony Breyal <tony.breyal at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for posting this, I found it a very enjoyable read!
>
> I am curious, is there an archive of 'R in the Media' or 'R in the
> Press' articles somewhere? It would be interesting to see how the
> perception of R has changed/evolved over time relative to other
> packages.

That's a great idea, and I just created an "Rmedia" category on the
REvolutions R blog to track exactly such articles.  You can find it
here:

http://blog.revolution-computing.com/rmedia/

If anyone knows of any other mainstream articles about R available
online please let me know, and I'll do a round-up post in that section
to make sure they're captured.

By the way, we're writing about R and issues related to R daily at:

http://blog.revolution-computing.com

# David Smith

--
David M Smith <david at revolution-computing.com>