[R] R in the NY Times

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Wed Jan 7 17:26:44 CET 2009

I believe the SAS person shot themselves in the foot more in more ways than
one.  In my mind, the reason you would pay, as Frank said, for

> non-peer-reviewed software with hidden implementations of analytic
> methods that cannot be reproduced by others

Would be so that you can sue them later when a software problem in the
designing of the engine makes your plane fall out of the sky!

Bryan
Bryan Hanson
Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry
DePauw University, Greencastle IN USA