[R] R in the NY Times

Erik Iverson iverson at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 7 19:03:19 CET 2009

I pointed a friend of mine toward the article, to which he replied:

"I hope that they run SAS on Solaris too, god only knows how tainted the
syscalls are in that linux freeware."

Of course, now Solaris is 'freeware', too, so I suppose that according to
SAS, running SAS on Windows is the best way to be sure you're getting the
right answers.