[R] Re moving Numeric,0 from dataframe

PDXRugger J_R_36 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:34:39 CET 2009

I realize i am breaking the posting rules by not posting sample code but i
tried building some sample test code for this problem based on my working
code and it wasnt producing what i wanted so hopefully a brief explanation
and my result will allow you guys enough information to offer some advice.
My result:

allTAZprobs TAZS
[1,] Numeric,0   640
[2,] 0.4385542   641
[3,] 0.2876207   642
[4,] Numeric,0   643
[5,] Numeric,0   649
[6,] Numeric,0   650
[7,] 0.7543349   652
[8,] Numeric,0   654

is a dataframe that is built after about 4 iterative processes of looking up
some numbers in different tables and plugging them into the next process.
The "Numeric,0" result is acheived becuase that missing value didnt get
through a "greater than" comparison with a random number, that part is fine.
What i want the result to be is:

[1,] 0.4385542   641
[2,] 0.2876207   642
[3,] 0.7543349   652

throwing out all of the rows with a "Numeric 0" and keeping the rest.  I
havent been able to find a way to do this while keeping the two colums
matched.  Not sure if i will have to alter things farther up in my code or
if i can just do some sort of unlist() function to clear out the unwanted
rows.  Again i apoligize for no working code and realize the breach of
protocol but i hope my question is clear and i hope someone can help, Cheers

JR