[R] R in the NY Times

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jan 8 04:26:58 CET 2009

On 7 January 2009 at 18:24, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
| By running the code below we see that the:
| - sum of the three seems to be rising at a constant rate
| - S is declining
| - SAS and R are rising
| - R is rising the fastest through its completed its phase
| of highest growth which ended around 2004

I wonder whether we need to account for traffic on all the additional r-sig-*
mailing lists ?

Of the handful that I follow, some seem to have taken traffic from r-help.
This could account for (at least parts of) the apparent traffic growth
slowdown since 2004 as many of these added lists appeared only in the last
few years.

Dirk