[R] Generating GUI for r-scripts

Mike Prager mike.prager at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 8 17:29:19 CET 2009

Daren Tan <daren76 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I have developed some scripts that basically ask for input
tab-limited format files, do some processing, and output several
pictures or csv. Now I need to have some gui to wrap on top of
the scripts, [...] Please advice me if there is any tools or
project suitable for my tasks.

you might take a look at package tcltk, which provides GUI tools
by binding to Tcl/Tk.  It could meet your requirements.

--
Mike Prager, NOAA, Beaufort, NC