[R] VCOV Source Code

Murray Cooper myrmail at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 05:14:37 CET 2009

Mostly I am interested in using R for statistics.
I am also interested in being able to look at source code.
I hope to be able to write extensions.
I tried the suggestion below but was unable to access vcov.lm.

> methods(vcov)
[1] vcov.Arima* vcov.glm*   vcov.lm*    vcov.mlm*   vcov.nls*

   Non-visible functions are asterisked
> stats::vcov.lm
Error: 'vcov.lm' is not an exported object from 'namespace:stats'

I am currently using version 2.7.2 on XP.

Any suggestions on how to proceed next?

Thank You,

Murray M Cooper
Richland Statistics