[R] The R Inferno

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 9 19:27:17 CET 2009

I think that this continuation constitutes what Pat calls "hijacking
the thread"
at the end of his new and magnificent opus.  The original thread
should be
reserved for kudos to Pat.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820