[R] longtable example

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 19:47:51 CET 2009

Thanks Dieter:
It's exactly what I want. Thanks a lot for you help. One thing that I noticed though, when I generated my pdf all the pages had different numbers of rows, for example page 1 had 24 rows,second page 15 rows,third page 2 rows of data. Is that something that can be controlled with pagebreaks? I am reading about the 'latex' function right now in some cases I will need to print some tables in 'landscape',so is there an option to landscape that particular page instead of just landscaping the table?