[R] I'm looking for a book about spatial point patterns (Diggle, 2003)

Unangu unangu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 05:36:17 CET 2009

Hi miltinho,
The book "Analysing Spatial Point Pattern Data" is still coming soon. I
concerned it for a long time. Do you get it? Just like you said, I think it
will be very very well informative!
Thank you!
I have some 100m*100m plot data about almost one tree species, but I do not
know how to explain it well. Only the analysing result is not enough, the
ecological background is important.
Perhaps, I can image the process of the forest... ...
Seedlings, juniors, small trees, and big trees, then/with competition and
death...... with the patterns changing. Oh, complex problem.

-----
unangu at gmail.com