[R] How to create a chromosome location map by locus ID

Sake tlep.nav.ekas at hccnet.nl
Thu Jan 15 10:35:11 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to make a chromosomal map in R by using the locus. I have a list
of genes and their locus, and I want to visualise that so you can see if
there are multiple genes on a specific place on a chromosome. A example of
what I more or less want is below:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21474206/untitled.JPG untitled.JPG
The genes and locus are here:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21474206/genlocus.csv genlocus.csv
I've tried some things, but nothing worked like I would like it to see.
Maybe there is some kind of package that does this for you, but I did not
find it yet.
Thanx

Sake