[R] How to create a chromosome location map by locus ID

Pablo G Goicoechea pgoikoetxea at neiker.net
Thu Jan 15 13:29:03 CET 2009

Sorry list, I guess I sent an html reply.

Hi Sake:
If you do not find an answer within the list, MapChart will probably do
what you want (without the fancy chromosomal bands, though). You can
find it at

http://www.biometris.wur.nl/uk/Software/MapChart/

Hope this helps

--

*Pablo G Goicoechea*

Bioteknología Saila / /Dpto Biotecnología/

NEIKER-Tecnalia

Apdo 46

01080 Vitoria-Gasteiz (SPAIN)

Phone: +34 902 540 546 Fax: +34 902 540 547

pgoikoetxea at neiker.net <mailto:pgoikoetxea at neiker.net>