[R] Winsorizing Multiple Variables

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Sat Jan 17 01:41:07 CET 2009

Thanks to Michael for giving a nice solution to Karl's question .

This identified a bug in the psych package winsor function which has
now been fixed in version 1.0.63.  (The current development version).
Although my winsor.means function  in 1.0..62 (and ealier) worked
correctly, my winsor function when applied to matrices or data.frames
gave an incorrect result.

Bill