[R] read a xls file

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 16:19:42 CET 2009

One idea would be to use search facilities. At a guess this has
already been asked and answered 100-200  times. I know for a fact that
it was asked and answered twice in the last week. The four search
engine links on the mailing list page are here replicated:

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/    # this is my choice but the others
have advantages, too
http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch/
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.general

Just a note: the hierarchy of terms in R is "packages" contain
"functions".

--
David Winsemius