[R] plot data with a colour scale - more details!

Rayhan Ahmed rahmed01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:44:48 CET 2009

Hi Jim,

This is clearly the function I need to use. However, I am new to Rplot
and coding.  I know that my output image is not what the data
indicate. My input file is a matrix, where the first row is the
residue number (10 values), and the second row is the hydrophathy
values (10 corresponding values ranging from 0.3-0.9).

At this point, the discontinous shading would be a polishing step, and
I would be just content with the color scale corresponding to the
range of hydropahty values.

Thanks.

-Ray