[R] Error message from CV.GLM

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 17:22:36 CET 2009

Who said the variables were all in the data frame?  See this

      All the variables in 'formula', 'subset' and in '...' are looked
      for first in 'data' and then in the environment of 'formula' (see
      the help for 'formula()' for further details) and collected into a
      data frame.

Now ydata$y is not in the data frame ... so try putting it there.