[R] [R-SIG-Finance] how to study the lead and lag relation of two time series?

Sylvain Barthelemy barth at tac-financial.com
Thu Jan 22 16:12:08 CET 2009

Dear Michael,

David Ruelle wrote a very interesting paper on "Recurrence plots of
dynamical Systems" that you should read, and I remember of simples lead/lags
methods to detect random or determinist systems.

I think that you should take a look at this very interesting paper on
"Lead-lag cross-sectional structure and detection of
correlated-anticorrelated regime shifts": http://tinyurl.com/b6cw5m

Regards.

Sylvain

Sylvain Barthélémy
Research Director, TAC
Applied Economic & Financial Research
Tel: +33.(0).299.393.140 - Fax: +33.(0).299.393.189
E-mail: barth at tac-financial.com
www.tac-financial.com | www.sylbarth.com