[R] dimnames in pkg "ipred"

"Häring, Tim (LWF)" Tim.Haering at lwf.bayern.de
Fri Jan 23 11:23:37 CET 2009

I think I solved the problem =)
My dataset is an .arff file. So I read my data into R via read.arff.
I tried the following:
Export the dataframe to an txt-file and import it once again in R via read.table.
With the new dataset if works fine. Maybe the error comes from the variable-names. I attached a txt-file containing the str(traindat.bin) output from the data.frame, which I import via read.arff

Cheers,
TIM