[R] forward slash vs double backslash R and Tinn-R

Keith Jewell k.jewell at campden.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 17:37:54 CET 2009

I'm on Windows XP and it works fine for me, so the "only apparent reason for
the failure" may not be the real reason.
"BUT IT FAILS" isn't very explicit.

If your .trPaths definition works for you, why not use it?

As Duncan Murdoch said, you're really asking in the wrong place. There's a
forum somewhere dedicated to Tinn-R. Try looking here
http://www.sciviews.org/Tinn-R/ initially.

HTH

KJ

news:bd93cdad0901230813i11911802lb3fdcdb85c98338f at mail.gmail.com...