[R] R outputs in Tinn-R

Mathew, Abraham T amathew at ku.edu
Sat Jan 24 17:56:33 CET 2009

I have been using R and Tinn-R for the last few weeks. While I prefer Tinn-R to Emacs as my text editor, I have been unable to calibrate Tinn-R so that the R outputs will be translated into Tinn R.

For example, if I create a data vecor entitled "I like pizza"<- c(1,2,3)" and then insert the function mean(Ilikepizza)...The Tinn-R text editor will send both commands into R mechanically, with the second command resulting in a result of 2 (output). However, the output only appears in R and does not appear in Tinn-R. Is it possible to configure Tinn-R so that R outputs will also be inserted into Tinn-R....That is, without copying and pasing back and forth.

Can anyone help???

Thanks
Abraham M.